skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Posts RSS
Contact
Log In
A LEARNER
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
There is no place for people who are good at heart, but for people who can pretend to be so....So better start pretending if u haven't !!
P.S: Many limitations to this theory, but generally true !
0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Prshant Batra
Prshant Batra
Create Your Badge
My Other Blogs
Golden Words..
-
Labels
Life
(3)
love
(2)
random
(4)
self
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(97)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(21)
▼
September
(9)
There is no place for people who are good at heart...
To you I say, meet me in the eye of the storm a...
Why do we give so much importance to somebody in l...
I’m not lookingFor a warm embraceI’m not lookingFo...
Why do you want this so bad?? Because they said I ...
LET GO.....Learn the art of letting go from nature...
ABOUT ME1) I was just realizing these days that:Th...
PERFECT......... :)Time is new,Words are few,But f...
O My Friend........O my friend , when I met you my...
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
2006
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
Followers
Rate on how do you like my blogs ?
0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment