skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Posts RSS
Contact
Log In
A LEARNER
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This world is a tragedy for those who feel and comedy for those who think... !!
I do both thinkinig and feeling...but the problem is I think where I gotta feel, and feel where I gotta think .. !!
0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Prshant Batra
Prshant Batra
Create Your Badge
My Other Blogs
Golden Words..
-
Labels
Life
(3)
love
(2)
random
(4)
self
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(97)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(7)
Never make anybody a priority in your life.....whe...
If you never failed ... you never lived... !!
My "hello" ( as in what I say when I call somebody...
If she wants to fix a bulb, she will just hold it ...
So close....still so far.. !!
You had always been there regardless of me wanting...
This world is a tragedy for those who feel and com...
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
2006
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
Followers
Rate on how do you like my blogs ?
0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment