-
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Prshant Batra
My Other Blogs
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(97)
-
▼
September
(16)
- Just wanna go walking down a road....andDisappear...
- What Next .......... ??* this question is haunting...
- People are either good or bad for us. The neutral ...
- From"Sabse Peeche hum Khade.."to"Pehli Baar Mohabb...
- Lekin mujhe wo gum bhulana hoga,Ho sake to dard ma...
- Meri aankho mai aansu...tujhse humdum kya kahu,the...
- Teri yaado ko sanjona chodd dia..... Tera raasta t...
- tumhaari yaadon se hi mohabbat si ho gai hai ........
- When someone loves you ,and you know this too,neve...
- Why do people always have to betray, and why in th...
- You just put in efforts sometime,knowing that it i...
- kyu khoe khoe chaand ki firak mai udaas hai dil......
- feeling deprived of what I never had...
- Why..why do I always care,with so much flair,I nev...
- We create laws,then we create rules to follow thos...
- Our body is made of 65% water...When it hurts, blo...
-
▼
September
(16)


0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment