-
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Prshant Batra
My Other Blogs
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(97)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Just want a big...teddy beer hug from some-one clo...
- IF a person dislikes "x" things in life. Then "x" ...
- They just need to hurt others in order to feel goo...
- I'm not a loser...just afraid to be vulnerable.. !!
- I think I have spent my whole life.. filling the "...
- You are not the girl.....who can break my heart......
- The thing about deciding on something is that....A...
- PSYCHOLOGY CALLED "GIRLS"... !!When you are near, ...
- Happy Diwali to all the readers...:P
- God....give me patience...But..please hurry.. !!
- Do you know that feeling you get... When somebody ...
- I hope I had someone whom I could call a "friend" ...
- The irony is that :I hate doctors from the core......
-
▼
October
(13)


0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..:
Post a Comment