Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MISTAKES and REGRETS ...........

Once I thought that blogging is use less , but now with a new spirit and enthusiasm I fully support it and will try to write each day .
Today I waisted most of time during whole day . I slept yesterday at 3:30 just due to gaming and woke up at 6:45 in morning ( which was a good thing ) and then went on a walk but after coming back I felt lazy . So I decided to sleep for an hour after eating brkfast but after eating it I decided that as I'm bunking the class ( 8:00 to 9:00 waali ) I can utilise this time ( which was a bad decision ) and I waisted time installing new games on my compu and went to sleep and woke up directly at 2:30 ( missing my lunch even ) and then I got late in tut class and was barred of getting attendence ( which was a major loss ) . Then my whole day went lazily but I will try to improve my conditions as now I have started writing blogs ......

0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..: