Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dairy Entry 1

23rd May 23, 2007 ( India )

Today was my “dream come true “ day . I woke up at 3:00 in the morning for the first time in last 3 years and got ready for going to airport for the flight which was going to take me to my dream destination , Canada .I was very delighted.

At the airport:

I was very confused about where to go and what to do. But somehow I managed to do it all and found everything either by general knowledge or by asking someone. There only I met my friend who accompanied me through my journey uptill Birmingham. His name is Sarabhjeet Singh. His was not a normal case . He was only 2 yrs older than me and was going to London on the basis of his marriage. I was somewhat amazed at first .But he proved to be a good friend. And then we both found our way through the airport. I helped him and even he helped me at times. It was really a good experience. We went all the way talking on many topics. We had a stop at Amritsar for about 30 minutes. Then we boarded for Birmingham and it was a long duration flight ( about 9 hours ) . I took many photographs from my window seat and I was delighted all through the way. On the way I had my friendship deepened with my new friend . And also I met two very cute girls just sitting next to me . Hey hold on a second , they were little girls about age of 5 . They were really cute and were going to Toronto too.I got many fundaas from their father . He is also a great person . He has been living in Toronto for last 8 years . Earlier he had lived in Australia too for 7 years. He seemed to be a happy and satisfied person . I also chatted with him for about half an hour and got to hear many important things about how to manage alone……………..

Now I’m in my plane to Toronto and feeling quite sleepy as I have not slept since last 26 hours and I’m about to reach ……but my batteries are also exhausted so will continue writing in Canada….

0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..: