Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look around you.... Precationary warning...
All those who have plenty of time to waste ...b my guest and read the blog.
But those who have value for time..please dont bother to read what follows..

..............><........................ Today I was just going thru the worst 1 hour of my life... Situation : I'm in a company for my intern..I got up late in the morning ...ay 7:23 AM ( to b specific) And it takes 15 mints from home to my office...And somehow I managed to get there at 8:00 Am..I was feeling dizzy...Just sat in the seat...nd why are the cushions of these seats so damn thick...u feel like just sinkin' in dem and they make u feel more sleepy..Instead wooden chairs shud be put ......Oh I got away from the topic.....And I passed half an hour just reading news on timesofindia.com...... u see .everything is just a click away !! After that I was waiting for somebody to come and give me work.....10,15 ...30 mints Time passed just like that and no one came.......Then I went upto Grant's office and saw that he was having trouble shifting his office...so I helped him...But as I was feeling dizzy..I just screwed it......As I carried the box its handle went away and everything was on the floor... but he was a nice chap and didnt mind...But I completed the task and organised everything... Then came back to my office and just tried to concentrate...It was then I remembered the word " blog " and started reading blogs...and time flied like anything.......Some of the blogs took my breath away . .. Is this the place I want to be at ...( my company ) ?? Here we have to work( or just sit ) from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening ...having no time for myself.................Student life was much better than this.....I had freedom to get up late in d morning and had enough time to do whatever I liked..It was then that I realised that why people miss there student lives....Now I have just 1 year left and will live this one year like last year of my life...to make it unforgivable year....
I just composed some lines at this moment :
Look around You !!
Look down the bar from you !!
At the faaces that you see .......
R u sure this is where u want to be ....
These r ur frnds , but are they real frnds...
Do they love u ...as much as me.....
Will continue in next post.....

0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..: