Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Human Psychology......

A few days ago I was having a discussion about India with one of my respectful and completely knowledgeable senior. We were like discussing about life status in India, and how could it be improved. Generally a lot of people love these kinda conversations, I never want to be a part of or start such a converstaion intentionaly. But this time I could not stop myself from conveying my thought and adding it to the discussion. Generally I think that stacking my ideas to others is useless, as everyone have their own perceptions about an issue, and I'm not the right person to change it as I'm still a learner. But I dont know why I wanted to be the part of that discussion. They were talking about increasing salaries of Police Officers as a solution to firm implementation of law and order in the country. But according to me this is no way, coz human's greed can never be satisfied, and in a country like India no salary can be treated as high.The police officer will always try to earn more, and in that process he may take bribe and same process may follow. And an officer who is sincere will be same in both conditions, though he might relax a bit with increased salary. So instead of these solutions some concrete solutions like changing the way people think must be used. And on a broader scale all the people must be treated as equal, not just by saying that they are equal but by making them stand equal to each other. In India maximum people have a problem fullfilling their basic necessities of life, so they have no time left to think of their life style and none for their country. Also the basic neccesities change as we move through different salary groups. This all is there because of a large gap between poors and rich. A slary group always looks at higher salary group than his, and has desires like them. This is what poses a big problem. In between this discussion, my senior (guruji), mentioned to me that we should stop thinking that what other people think about us, and this will sove all the problem of basic necesseties. Just ponder on it a bit, telling others that u dont care what they think about you, doesnt this shows that you are the person who is most concious about other people's thought about you. Because you want to make clear to them that you are among that class of people who " dont give a damn ", but why tell it man................, it means that you just want to confirm it to them that you dont care, which indirectly means you care. So the vicious circle goes on and on................. I wanted to xplain this to him...but couldn't...... But this is Human Psychology............

P.S : Please read through all the spelling mistakes.................. !!

0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..: