Friday, August 14, 2009

The Chaos Effect.....

It just came to my mind that, all we do now a days is find excuse to hide from effort. Some say that I dont have the perfect boss, some dont get to work in the firm of their choice, some have their neighbours disturbing them with loud music, some find it hard to concentrate with all the distractions present around us...blah..blah..blah..But let the testing time arrive, as the clock starts ticking the final seconds to our target, all the nerves are tightened, we give it a best shot, and it is noticed that our performance is extraordinary in that chaos time of ours. Atleast it holds true for me, and some people I have known.

Also if you look at the past, when World Wars were going on,the physicts and mathematicians were working, and some of the most important proofs and inventions took place at that time.

On one hand this war situation, this chaos is helpful because mind is free and is not bounded by any particular authority, does not have to follow any particular ideas. We are free to go by our will and which is perfect for physicsts and mathematicians.
But, on the other hand, when there is a pity situation all around us there is a very little scope of getting new ideas, because we get majority of them from our surroundings. And at war time they are not so responsive.

But whatever the case may be, I don't ever think that to grasp , to learn things we need solace, it varies from people to people. I still got troubles convincing my parents that I can study with headphones stuck to my ears....But parents are parents, best thing that can happen to any living being.

So coming back from all my wierd ideas of World war, Galileo, Edison, Einstien I would have to remove those headphones from my ears.. pretend as if I am concentrating on this book of mine with my mind still hearing those gun shots from the World Wars.. !!

0 Jee khol kar likh dijie ..: